Thursday, February 10, 2011

'The Booming One'

Hey there how you doin? :) I'm a little bit in anger because of the tab that you click when you want to edit the template is in error or something cause it won't loading well. anyway, how bad is my mood today, i will post something good. i dont know if it's good or not but i post what i like.

and suddenly this TV serial shown up in my mind and i think it's good for you to read before judge.

Glee

Plot:
It's a serial comedy which serve a high school story about an unmentioned glee club. It's Will Schuester, a high-school Spanish teacher becomes the director of the school's Glee club, hoping to restore it to its former glory. Starting from 5 members of kids, Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes, Tina, Artie, this club trying to survive until they got Finn, a football guy who has a hidden talent: sing. everything was going well until a cheerleader team coach Sue Sylvester ruin the club by trying to destroy the club existence. and then, New Direction (name of the glee club) have Quinn, Santana, Brittany from the cheer leading team and Puck, Mike and Matt from the football team.


Glee showed its first episode in 2009 on FOX channel (now it's shown in STAR World channel). first season was 22 episodes, and now Glee is in its second season and I don't know the last episode was. and the last thing I know is Glee, Chris Colfer, and Jane Lynch won 2011 Golden Globe Award as the best TV series,
Best Television Series - Musical or Comedy, Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television, Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television

I used to watch it via DVD whole fully first season because I'm not subscribe any TV cable connection. but now I don't have more any interest about. so I haven't check out the last story. I love the songs they sung, I love the plot, I love Chris Colfer, Mark Salling, and the guys *blushing* but now I just getting bored because of its brand new songs. i just dont get why do they re-sing the new singles such as Katy Perry's and Bruno Mars'. because I prefer the original one.

Okay, that's all I can say about Glee series. It's okay if you hate it and it's alright if you hate it more :p but personally i liked it when it was only few people talk about it because I don't like something booming hehehe then CU soon bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers